Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Knock, knock...

"Who's there?!"

So this isn't probably what you would call a last coke in the desert... But, nevertheless, it's a pretty reasonable approach. An in regard to that, concerning me, since it is I who is approaching you in such manner, some people say that i'm intelligent. Some people say that i'm smart. Some people might even say that i'm smart and intelligent. And some people just think i'm plain ol'dumb.
I don't tend to think of myself as special. But i do feel i have something special inside of me. Something that makes me differ from my sibling in kind. Something that burns from within some place i don't know where. Some flame that bursts a gut when i feel strengthless. Some will that arises from an unwilling pain. Some good hunt in a gameless meadow.
"But what makes you different? What is it exactly?!" I don't know. Maybe feeling that i don't know what fuels me, yet knowing that i'm fueled by some love outside this physical space i inhabite... Maybe i'm just your typical junky beat fanatic... Music. I can hear it. Can you hear it? That makes me different. Can you see these colors? Can you taste them in your fingertips? I do. Like cotton-candy. Like a child's memory. Like whem i'm happy.

Who's there?

It's me...

No comments: