Sunday, April 15, 2007

mumbling whisper in your ear, so far, so dear...

Forever, and since ever, have i felt like a ghost in a shell.... A lonely and incomplete soul, trapped in a body not of my own. Nowadays, it's more like a ghost within a flesh of some sort... Because of you, i have managed to reattach my body to my soul... Once again. Because of your presence in my life, and for you.
So far away it seems... Looking back, it feels life has been nothing more than a waiting room, in order to once again be with you. And to once again hold hands with you. And with you, again, live. By your side. By my own side. Once again. Finally, again... Finally it seems...
Was it emptiness that made you weep, No more secrets to keep
Was it bitterness that gave you time, To forgive your sins
Was the earth spinning round, Were you falling through the ground
As the world came tumbling down, You prayed to God what have we done
Zero 7 - Spinning

No comments: