Friday, January 06, 2006

Gossip folks - a tribute

"And in that, he put himself together only to be able to meet with the cloth that would fill his eternal hole, that would fill his own soul... Please understand: so strong was his soul hunger, he wasn't able to feel as one for a long time, constantly trying to revive himself in a dangerous wheel of depression-retrieval. But in that day, once more, he said to the Gods: 'Never more will your wishes define who I am! From now on, I will defy you and suffer all the consequences. But for as long as I choose not you, I will remain alive. And all your gossip will die between my fingers, spread and be scattered by the wind... a wind I blow!!!"

_graphic design by maria koehler_
(untitled)


nevermore what you say will define what i am, or make me be what i am; by opposition, from now on its what i am that will make you tic... and talk... tic, talk...
for you *

2 comments:

P said...

strong... like a bullet..

and suddenly i recognize beauty in things that i
don´t understand.

your words.



(ja sabes onde te vais enviar?) loolll :P

bacsilva said...

ai..... ;)